Hello my loyal readers,
Thank you for visiting my blog and reading my articles during this year. Unlike last year, this year was a very tough one. It was mainly about making the right choices and taking the right decisions. I can summarize this year as a year of reflection and hard work.
On a global scale, this year was filled with lots of tragedy. Many people were predicting that the third World War would start.
These are the worthwhile things I experienced and achieved for this year:
- I now have a small family living close by. My elder sister got married and relocated to the US.
- I started a healthy diet and lost 30+ pounds in 3 month.
- I started my own company.
- I had my second bicycle accident (the first one was 4 years ago) and my left elbow got severely broken. I now have screws and a metal plate in my left arm. Thank God, I recovered pretty well.
- For a good reason, I found it productive to fully convert to Apple products. I have an iPhone now instead of an Android phone.
- I no longer ascribe to the MGTOW philosophy. Life is good when everything is in balance.
- I read various books about the minimalist lifestyle and started adopting this philosophy.
- I quit Costco, Netflix, Hulu and other TV and time and money wasting services.
- I sold 90% of my electronics gadgets and other items that I don’t add real value to my life.
- I paid off my car
- I met many new interesting people, and most recently the artist Michelle Vulama.
- To me, Facebook is more of a waste of time if anything. I closed my personal but only kept the professional account.
- I dropped most smartphone messaging apps:
- If you want to talk to me and you are my friend then call me.
- No more impersonal relationships. As a side effect, many “friends” dropped off as well.
- Published my second book as a co-author: The Antivirus Hacker’s Handbook. It was nice working with the principal author Joxean Koret and the professional team at Wiley.
- Published my first short ebook on Amazon Kindle Direct publishing: First Trip to Lebanon. Now I know how to self publish ebooks. If you need my professional services please contact me regarding this matter.
- I started writing my first book as the main author. I hope to finish it in 2016
- I published around ~90 blog posts this year.
- I had ~163,000 visitors for 2015. Almost the double amount of visitors from last year.
Lord, make me an instrument of Thy peace;
where there is hatred, let me sow love;
where there is injury, pardon;
where there is doubt, faith;
where there is despair, hope;
where there is darkness, light;
and where there is sadness, joy.
O Divine Master,
grant that I may not so much seek to be consoled as to console;
to be understood, as to understand;
to be loved, as to love;
for it is in giving that we receive,
it is in pardoning that we are pardoned,
and it is in dying that we are born to Eternal Life.
You may also like: