Today I am going to share with you a very healthy and tasty shake: Avocado Shake.
For this recipe you need:
- Milk of your choice: I am using Almond Milk
- Sweeteners (optional): It could be honey, white sugar, brown sugar, maple syrup
- One Avocado
- A blender: I am using the Magic Bullet
These are all the ingredients:
First, cut the avocado in half and then use a spoon to carve the avocado out and put it in the cup:
Second, add the milk and the sweetener (I use 3 tsps of brown sugar).
Third, blend the mix for 10 to 20 seconds and then you are ready to eat it:
- Avocado: 225cal
- Evaporated Cane Juice Organic Sugar (3tsp): 45cal
- Almond Milk (one cup): 60cal
I usually add two dates and 5 pistachios to make this recipe even more tasty and healthy!
Please leave your comments or other suggestions.
Until the next time.