The benefits of the e-book Kindle edition is that you can buy the book from many countries in just a few clicks: USA, United Kingdom, Germany, France, Spain, Italy, Netherlands, Japan, Brazil, Canada, Mexico, Australia, India.
In the Batchography book, you will learn about:
- The Basic concepts of Batch file scripting
- Data structures: Arrays, Stacks, Sets, Maps
- Multiline, compound and conditional statements
- Function calls and repetition control structures
- Files and strings manipulation techniques
- Debugging and troubleshooting tips
- Coding conventions and testing methodologies
Click here to see full details about the book.
You might also like:
- More books by the author
- WifiPasswordReveal: A script to reveal all the saved WiFi passwords in Windows 7 and above
- Resetting NTFS files permission in Windows – Graphical Utility