This is a quick / reference post illustrating how to archive (zip format) all the files in a branch in a Git repository.
From the command prompt, type:
git archive --format=zip -o files.zip master
- The “–format” argument lets you specify the archive type. I used the zip file format
- The “-o” argument lets you specify the output file name
- “master” is the name of the branch to be archived.
Do you want to master Batch Files programming? Look no further, the Batchography is the right book for you.
- Batchography: Embedding an executable file in a Batch script
- Batchography: Reading a text file line by line in Batch files
- Batchography: How to do string substitution in the Batch scripting language?
- Batchography: Converting numbers to characters (or the CHR() function)
- Batchography: How to do “switch/case” in Batch files
- 7 DLL injection techniques in Microsoft Windows