Today I open source and share with you my final year project called COMPEL for my Computer Science degree from the American University of Science and Technology in Lebanon. I started the project back in early 2006 and worked on … Continue reading
Hello Readers, Today I am going to illustrate an input method where you can use for typing text and numbers using a device that has a limited set of physical keys. I call this input method “Direction Key input” or … Continue reading
Hello, I always take pleasure in reviewing and writing about products that I tried and liked (for example the Zeo Sleep Manager). Today, I am going to write about the products of “Holly’s Harmony”, hand made soaps, shampoo, lotions and … Continue reading
The Thirty Imperishable Stars are directives and hints to help you attain the divine presence. I received this parchment below when I joined the Fellowship Of Friends back in 2006 for a period of two month. The meaning of … Continue reading
Everything exists for a reason and for something to be sustained there should be a sustainer, you, me and everyone else.
- How can there be health without illness?
- Doctors without patients?
- Bakers without hungry people?
- Lover without the object of love?
- Shops without shoppers?
- Products without consumers?
- Fashion without audience?
- Singers without listeners?
- Schools without students?
- Children without parents?
Hello, Yesterday, I was walking in the park and saw volunteers from Community Cat Coalition of Washington, trying to recruit people to help with their cause and volunteer. The lady had a young cat, wrapped in a sheet around her … Continue reading
In this technical blog post, I am going to give you a head start on how to write assembler code and compile it directly from the Visual Studio IDE.
You are expected to be familiar with:
- The Intel x86 assembly language and writing basic assembly code
- Understanding of various calling conventions (stdcall, cdecl and fastcall)
Okay, let’s get started! Continue reading