- For people to like each other, one does not have to always be right — A Belgian proverb
- It does not matter if you walk slowly, but it is important you are walking the right path
- If you were stabbed in the back then know that you are in the front
- Love is physics, marriage is chemistry
- He who does not respect an appointment, does not respect himself
- Truth hurts those who got used to illusions
- Do not ever walk on the woven
path because it leads you to where others have been — Graham Bell
- Never say “God is in my heart”, instead say “I am in the heart of God” — Gibran Khalil Gibran
- Eat less, you live longer
- Early risers are high achievers
- The week of the productive person is 7 days but the week of a lazy person is 7 tomorrows
- Three things enter a house without permissions: debts, old age and death
- Don’t say: “I will give”, instead just give
- Good reputation is like an olive tree, it grows slowly but it lives long
- Wherever a trust worthy person slept is home, but a traitor is a stranger even in his own country
Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.
— Henry Van Dyke
Between two you spend your life: day and night, tiredness and rest
Between two you oscillate in your life: between bodily lust and the lust of the soul
Two are enemies of health: deep sadness and mad love
Two are enemies of of peace: greediness and envy
Two are the enemies of society: the traitor and the lazy
— Source: Incognito
It is no secret that woman are hard to understand sometimes because they are affected by their hormones, mood swings, upbringing, the society and political correctness.
If you are, like many other men, confused and not sure what to make when you hear a woman complaining then here’s a short glossary of words and what they really mean:
- Creepy: anything an unattractive man does (eye contact, conversation, smile, flirt etc.)
- Loneliness: not being approached by a tall robust, good-looking stud. The rest doesn’t count
- Celibacy: spending more than 5 days without sex
- Personality: a tall, robust, good-looking stud. One of deceiving means women use for non handsome men
- Dream: share the top 5% of elite men, the rest can fuck each other
- Equality: being superior to men, special rights and privileges to women
- Rejection: having less than 5 dating options and not being invited to events more often
- Fear: looks fading and losing the competition to younger, hotter female rivals
- Vagina: the most powerful multi-function tool a woman can use to get anything she wants because it makes her think she is entitled to get profiles with no responsibility
- Men friend: an asexual slave creature who women gather for favors, entertainment and free stuff. Someone who a female feels no sexual attraction to
- Woman: a perfect angel sent from heaven who is blameless, pure, delicate, gracious and free from any guilt and a victim of men
- Government: a bias institution which pampers and cuddles to women. For example: female-friendly laws, “yes means yes“, equality, etc.
Now after you start to understand a woman and get close from her, you should make sure you know what is the right way to say things in order to keep her happy:
|What’s for dinner?||Can I help you with dinner?||Where would you like to go for dinner?|
|Are you wearing that?||You sure look good in brown!||WOW! Look at you!|
|What are you so worked out about?||Could we be overreacting?||Here’s my paycheck|
|Should you be eating that?||You know, there are a lot of apples left||Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?|
|What did you do all day?||I hope you didn’t overdo it today!||I always loved you in that robe!|
And before finishing up, let me add some infamous sayings about women:
- A woman is like a bee, she feeds the man honey for a month just to punish him and sting him all his life
- The devil is the teacher of man, but he is the disciple of the woman
- The devil needs 10 hours to trick a man, but a woman needs no more than one hour to trick ten devils
You might also like:
- Metta Prayer and other quotes of wisdom – In the memory of Mr. S.N. Goenka
- The Allegory of Youth
- The three teens and the ass selfie obsession
- The young professor and the old layman
- The boy and the apple tree
Mohandas Karamchand Gandhi once said:
Keep your thoughts positive because your thoughts become your words.
Keep your words positive because your words become your behavior.
Keep your behavior positive because your behavior becomes your habits.
Keep your habits positive because your habits become your values.
Keep your values positive because your values become your destiny.
You might also like:
Notice how the snake is part of the picture, perhaps to illustrate how the snake ensnared Eve in the garden of Eden and had her commit the original sin.
Also note how the hands are shown as green and ugly, perhaps to illustrate the true and ugly nature of narcissism and self-absorption.
You might also like: