Book or Boob? Of course it is the boob. Who reads books these days? A flashed boob garners more attention than actual knowledge. That’s the current state of affairs these days. Continue reading
One day, a father was lecturing his teenage son about modesty and morality. The son replies arrogantly saying:
“Dad, it seems you forgot that you yourself went through the same age as me and my generation. You have left your father’s house, found a woman, got married and had your own kids. Can’t we do the same as you?”
The father replied: “No doubt in that my son, however you are from the new generation. You eventually walk the same path we walked but you start that path from the opposite direction and you start from where we ended”.
Indeed, the new generation is all confused about relationships. They have been brainwashed by the media and Hollywood about what is the “right” way to conduct a spiritual and wholesome life that improves the society. I have spoken about this upside down world we live in currently in my article entitled “The seven chakras and spiritual dating”. I encourage you to read this article because it really illustrates how the new generation start a family or a relationship completely backwards under the influence of alcohol and other mind numbing drugs.
You might also like:
Memes make rounds on the internet and this time, I received this quote:
A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
The first thing I did is make sure that this quote is really attributed to Oscar Wilde and it was indeed.
I totally agree with his quote especially in this modern age.
It is hard to find a young woman that is not obsessed about make up or how she looks. In fact, these days there are less and less true things about a woman’s appearances. Consider yourself lucky if you find a natural woman who is not riddled with insecurities.
Plastic surgery to make bigger breasts, asses or lips are but a minor subset of cosmetic surgeries that are conducted mainly to increase their sexual market value and appeal. Continue reading
During my trip to Austin, Texas, in one of the bars, I saw the following licenses for prostitution:
Last but not least, I found the following poster in the toilet of one other bar as well:
You might also like:
Have you ever noticed young girls or even adult women wearing short shorts but yet they feel so self-conscious and shy about it that they keep pulling it down to cover their behinds? Isn’t that ironic?
Why wear it in the first place if it makes you feel uncomfortable or if you don’t like the attention you are getting?
Is it not attention towards your assets the biggest reason as to why you chose to buy and wear that outfit?
“Oh no you! That’s not the reason” you say, “The reason is that it is hot outside and that is very comfy”. Is it really so? I wonder why men don’t feel as hot as you are and are contempt with wearing regular shorts 😉
You might also like:
- The joy of modesty
- Women can be hard to understand
- Short shorts and Yoga pants, not good for all occasions
- Dating and spirituality
The PUA community’s sole focus is to teach men how to learn the game so they can charm women into their bedroom or land a girlfriend.
They have so many techniques ranging from cheesy pickup lines to negging, keeping frame, treating a woman badly to destroy her ego, and what not.
Becoming a pickup artist requires skill and practice. You have to become an alpha male: a male that women desire. Ironically, the MGTOW and PUA community refer to that archetypal guy as “Chad”.
Often times you have to fake it until you make it: pretend to be someone other than your true self. They argue that your actual personality may not be the right personality to get you the girlfriend of your dreams.
The endgame of those PUAs is to find women, date them or pump-and-dump them (using their parlance). Continue reading
It is no secret that woman are hard to understand sometimes because they are affected by their hormones, mood swings, upbringing, the society and political correctness.
If you are, like many other men, confused and not sure what to make when you hear a woman complaining then here’s a short glossary of words and what they really mean:
- Creepy: anything an unattractive man does (eye contact, conversation, smile, flirt etc.)
- Loneliness: not being approached by a tall robust, good-looking stud. The rest doesn’t count
- Celibacy: spending more than 5 days without sex
- Personality: a tall, robust, good-looking stud. One of deceiving means women use for non handsome men
- Dream: share the top 5% of elite men, the rest can fuck each other
- Equality: being superior to men, special rights and privileges to women
- Rejection: having less than 5 dating options and not being invited to events more often
- Fear: looks fading and losing the competition to younger, hotter female rivals
- Vagina: the most powerful multi-function tool a woman can use to get anything she wants because it makes her think she is entitled to get profiles with no responsibility
- Men friend: an asexual slave creature who women gather for favors, entertainment and free stuff. Someone who a female feels no sexual attraction to
- Woman: a perfect angel sent from heaven who is blameless, pure, delicate, gracious and free from any guilt and a victim of men
- Government: a biased institution which pampers and cuddles to women. For example: female-friendly laws, “yes means yes“, equality, etc.
Now after you start to understand a woman and get closer from her, you should make sure you know what is the right way to say things in order to keep her happy:
|What’s for dinner?||Can I help you with dinner?||Where would you like to go for dinner?|
|Are you wearing that?||You sure look good in brown!||WOW! Look at you!|
|What are you so worked out about?||Could we be overreacting?||Here’s my paycheck|
|Should you be eating that?||You know, there are a lot of apples left||Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?|
|What did you do all day?||I hope you didn’t overdo it today!||I always loved you in that robe!|
You might also like:
- Metta Prayer and other quotes of wisdom – In the memory of Mr. S.N. Goenka
- The Allegory of Youth
- The three teens and the ass selfie obsession
- The young professor and the old layman
- The boy and the apple tree