Book or Boob? Of course it is the boob. Who reads books these days? A flashed boob garners more attention than actual knowledge. That’s the current state of affairs these days. Continue reading
Memes make rounds on the internet and this time, I received this quote:
A man’s face is his autobiography. A woman’s face is her work of fiction.
The first thing I did is make sure that this quote is really attributed to Oscar Wilde and it was indeed.
I totally agree with his quote especially in this modern age.
It is hard to find a young woman that is not obsessed about make up or how she looks. In fact, these days there are less and less true things about a woman’s appearances. Consider yourself lucky if you find a natural woman who is not riddled with insecurities.
Plastic surgery to make bigger breasts, asses or lips are but a minor subset of cosmetic surgeries that are conducted mainly to increase their sexual market value and appeal. Continue reading
Some infamous sayings about women:
- A woman is like a bee, she feeds the man honey for a month just to punish him and sting him all his life
- The devil is the teacher of man, but he is the disciple of the woman
- The devil needs 10 hours to trick a man, but a woman needs no more than one hour to trick ten devils
- The best weapon for a man against a woman is another woman
- A woman is not bothered if she owns less than others until she discovers another woman owning more than her
- The tears of a woman are but a ruse to attack and control the man
- The more freedom a woman acquires the shorter her skirt becomes
- There’s one reason for a man to make a purchase, but for a woman she has one of many:
- Because her husband told her: “Do not buy it”
- Because the product makes her feel slimmer
- Because it is fancy and made in Paris
- Because her neighbor cannot buy the same item
- Because no other woman she knows has this item
- Because all other women have the item
- Because the item makes her look unique
- “Epicurus, how often should one man have sex with a woman?”, Epicurus answered: “Whenever he wants to be weaker than himself”
- Behind each man a great woman. Behind each successful woman, a failed love story.
- The woman is a devil that let’s you into hell through the doors of heaven
- Gold is tested with fire, but a woman is tested with gold
- A woman loves that her husband remembers her birth day as long as he forgets her age
- If you find friendship between two women, it is a matter of time before it turns into an alliance against a third woman
- A successful man, is the man who can make more money than his wife can spend. A successful woman is the one who can find such man.
- The treasures of the whole world are not worth a single righteous woman
- The jealousy of a woman is the key to her divorce
- An ugly woman hates the mirror
Note: This article will be kept up to date with latest quotes.
You might also like:
It is no secret that woman are hard to understand sometimes because they are affected by their hormones, mood swings, upbringing, the society and political correctness.
If you are, like many other men, confused and not sure what to make when you hear a woman complaining then here’s a short glossary of words and what they really mean:
- Creepy: anything an unattractive man does (eye contact, conversation, smile, flirt etc.)
- Loneliness: not being approached by a tall robust, good-looking stud. The rest doesn’t count
- Celibacy: spending more than 5 days without sex
- Personality: a tall, robust, good-looking stud. One of deceiving means women use for non handsome men
- Dream: share the top 5% of elite men, the rest can fuck each other
- Equality: being superior to men, special rights and privileges to women
- Rejection: having less than 5 dating options and not being invited to events more often
- Fear: looks fading and losing the competition to younger, hotter female rivals
- Vagina: the most powerful multi-function tool a woman can use to get anything she wants because it makes her think she is entitled to get profiles with no responsibility
- Men friend: an asexual slave creature who women gather for favors, entertainment and free stuff. Someone who a female feels no sexual attraction to
- Woman: a perfect angel sent from heaven who is blameless, pure, delicate, gracious and free from any guilt and a victim of men
- Government: a biased institution which pampers and cuddles to women. For example: female-friendly laws, “yes means yes“, equality, etc.
Now after you start to understand a woman and get closer from her, you should make sure you know what is the right way to say things in order to keep her happy:
|What’s for dinner?||Can I help you with dinner?||Where would you like to go for dinner?|
|Are you wearing that?||You sure look good in brown!||WOW! Look at you!|
|What are you so worked out about?||Could we be overreacting?||Here’s my paycheck|
|Should you be eating that?||You know, there are a lot of apples left||Can I get you a piece of chocolate with that?|
|What did you do all day?||I hope you didn’t overdo it today!||I always loved you in that robe!|
You might also like:
- Metta Prayer and other quotes of wisdom – In the memory of Mr. S.N. Goenka
- The Allegory of Youth
- The three teens and the ass selfie obsession
- The young professor and the old layman
- The boy and the apple tree
Notice how the snake is part of the picture, perhaps to illustrate how the snake ensnared Eve in the garden of Eden and had her commit the original sin.
Also note how the hands are shown as green and ugly, perhaps to illustrate the true and ugly nature of narcissism and self-absorption.
You might also like: