Two friends, Tom and Mark reunite after a long time. They started chatting and catching up.
- Tom: So Mark, what’s up with you after this long time?
- Mark: Oh, since then I got married
- Tom: So that must be good news
- Mark: No, not really. The wife turned out to be very evil and made my life miserable
- Tom: Oh, that’s not good
- Mark: Well, no worries here. We got divorced and she paid me lots of money during the divorce
- Tom: So, that is of most convenience then
- Mark: Oh yeah, with all the money, I decided to get into the cattle business, but unfortunately they all died in an accident
- Tom: What luck!
- Mark: Luckily, I could sell their pelts for good money
- Tom: So for selling the pelts, at least you recovered your losses
- Mark: Yes indeed and with the money I bought a new house
- Tom: What a turn of events. That sucks!
- Mark: No not really. The wife was still in the house when it burned.
You might also like: