I come from Beirut, Lebanon, a third world country by all means. We have corrupt politicians, political seats handed down from father to son, the worst power and water infrastructure, etc. I wrote a short satirical pamphlet about my home country and published it on Amazon, check it out. The reason I mention my origin is that having lived in the 3rd world country and now I live in the US, I can compare and contrast about the human mentality. Continue reading
Two weeks ago, I started my road trip from Seattle, WA to San Diego, CA. It was my first very long road trip in the US. At first, I was just going to punch-in my destination into my GPS and drive along whatever route it suggests. However, after talking to friends who already took a similar road trip, they advised me to research taking the scenic route instead of the plain and dull I-5 highway. I became intrigued about the scenic route and my research indicated that it would be a longer but much more enjoyable trip.
What follows is my short story where I share my adventure and some tips I learned along the way. Since this is my first road trip from Seattle to San Diego along the Pacific coast and with little to no experience driving along the coast, I am hoping that this article proves to be useful for others who also are looking to embark on a similar experience. Continue reading
- The generous is courageous from the heart and the stingy is courageous by the looks
- He who did not make personal efforts to learn on his young age will not make efforts to learn at his older age
- He who defies his parents will get the same treatment from his own children
- The fool stands upfront in the line so people can see him and the wise stands behind the crowd so he can see the people
- Don’t flatter the day before it sets and don’t flatter the woman before she dies
- Only in the hard times that true friends are known
- Nice words open doors of steel
- God only thanks those who thank the common people
- You can fool all the people some of the times, or you can fool some people all the time, but you cannot fool all the people all the time
- Never trust a friend without experiencing his true friendship and never underestimate an enemy until you test his/her strength
You might also like:
The PUA community’s sole focus is to teach men how to learn the game so they can charm women into their bedroom or land a girlfriend.
They have so many techniques ranging from cheesy pickup lines to negging, keeping frame, treating a woman badly to destroy her ego, and what not.
Becoming a pickup artist requires skill and practice. You have to become an alpha male: a male that women desire. Ironically, the MGTOW and PUA community refer to that archetypal guy as “Chad”.
Often times you have to fake it until you make it: pretend to be someone other than your true self. They argue that your actual personality may not be the right personality to get you the girlfriend of your dreams.
The endgame of those PUAs is to find women, date them or pump-and-dump them (using their parlance). Continue reading
- For people to like each other, one does not have to always be right — A Belgian proverb
- It does not matter if you walk slowly, but it is important you are walking the right path
- If you were stabbed in the back then know that you are in the front
- Love is physics, marriage is chemistry
- He who does not respect an appointment, does not respect himself
- Truth hurts those who got used to illusions
- Do not ever walk on the woven
path because it leads you to where others have been — Graham Bell
- Never say “God is in my heart”, instead say “I am in the heart of God” — Gibran Khalil Gibran
- Eat less, you live longer
- Early risers are high achievers
- The week of the productive person is 7 days but the week of a lazy person is 7 tomorrows
- Three things enter a house without permissions: debts, old age and death
- Don’t say: “I will give”, instead just give
- Good reputation is like an olive tree, it grows slowly but it lives long
- Wherever a trust worthy person slept is home, but a traitor is a stranger even in his own country
You might also like:
Time is too slow for those who wait,
too swift for those who fear,
too long for those who grieve,
too short for those who rejoice,
but for those who love, time is eternity.
— Henry Van Dyke
Between two you spend your life: day and night, tiredness and rest
Between two you oscillate in your life: between bodily lust and the lust of the soul
Two are enemies of health: deep sadness and mad love
Two are enemies of peace: greediness and envy
Two are the enemies of society: the traitor and the lazy
— Source: Incognito