Back in the days, when I was learning pickup techniques from pickup artists, I ran into “The Magic Questions pattern” by Jack Ellis (the author of “Forbidden Patterns”). The purpose of these questions is to have a nice and fun topic to talk to women whom you just approached in a public setting. Women like it when men talk about them, compliment them or do anything thing that make them feel special.
The Magic Questions
Here are the magic questions, ask them in any order:
- Visualize yourself in a white room. You’re in a bed and everything is white. How do you feel?
- What is your favorite animal? What qualities do you see it as having?
- What is your favorite color? How does it make you feel when you think about it?
- Imagine yourself on a beach. Nobody is around and the ocean is right in front of you. What do you do?
Take mental note of the answers because you will have to interpret the answers back to them.
What the answers mean
After you finish asking the questions and taking notes, it is time to interpret the answers back to the interviewee. The meaning of each question is as follows:
- This is how they view death and dying
- This is how their friends view them
- This is how they view themselves
- This is how they view sex
Putting it into practice
Let me give you an example. You meet a random girl that you want to approach and talk to. You can use the four magic questions as a nice conversation opener: Continue reading